Subject: Ferdinand Andres
- Result: ISTJ (The Duty Fulfiller)
- Introvert: 67%
- Sensing: 25%
- Thinking: 62%
- Judging: 11%Test here (x)
22 murders was a bad decision
You and Crowe suit each other.
Y’ really think so? I’m flattered.
Birds of a feather and all that, I guess.
Pity it wasn’t my skull that broke, right?
17. What are you listening to?
I’m not really a music person, truth be told. I’ve got no ear for it. So, uh, currently listening to radio babble and the usual distant creak n’ chatter of Rapture.
20. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Toss-up between not looking like I lost a fight with a meat grinder aaaand reopened communication with the surface, I think. One’s not much good for me without the other, though.
21. Who makes you happiest right now?
Oh, huh. Pal of mine, goes by Crowe? Faolan Crowe? Think you two’ve run into each other a few times before. We’re old partners in crime.
29. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
That would depend entirely on the other half of the relationship.
Already answered 9. Unsure if you’ve seen my mug recently, good doctor, but it’s not much one for complimenting.
25. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person?
Never really entertained the notion. More pressing issues usually at hand, y’know?
43. Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?
Hmm. I’ve had some courtships that went pretty south, but I don’t know if I’d be as dramatic as to call it ‘heartbreak.’ Can’t speak much on that one.
48. Do you regret any of your relationships?
Definitely. I’m not good at staying in peoples’ good graces on my best days, and ‘specially not after a breakup.